Managing the UA Way is an orientation designed specifically for
- First-time managers or team leaders
- People who are new managers at the University of Arizona
- People desiring a management "refresher" course
In this one-day program participants will increase their knowledge and understanding of the following management topics through instruction, discussion, and group exercises:
- Workforce Planning
- Welcoming Your New Employees
- Performance Management
- Absence Management
- Formal and Informal Complaints
- Fostering a Positive Work Environment
After completing this orientation, participants are encouraged to attend topic-specific supervisory courses offered through the Supervisor Essential Series (SES).
Please direct comments or questions to (520) 626-0159.