Presented by Susan Pickering, UA Life & Work Connections
Retirement lifestyle planning addresses questions such as “Who am I outside of my work identity?” and “How will I spend my time?” A realistic vision for the future can prepare you for purpose, peace, and fulfillment. This session will explore expectations, the search for a new identity, and lifestyle choices that promote vitality and resiliency.
- Describe typical stages of retirement, including what to expect before retirement day
- Become aware of common reactions as retirement approaches
- Define identity changes as a natural developmental factor
- Explore habits, tools, and lifestyle choices that promote vitality and purpose in retirement
- Begin designing your own lifestyle portfolio
For registration concerns or changes, email email@example.com.