If you knew what you know
And you did what you do
Would you know what you did?
Or do what you knew?
Tips and Reminders
FY 2016-2017 Flexible-Year Program
The following reminders are important to ensure employees enrolled in the Flexible-Year Program are paid accurately:
- All employees enrolled in the Flexible-Year option may not work overtime and may not accrue comp-time.
- Individuals are required to work hours consistent with the FTE established at the time of enrollment.
Notice of Appointments/Reappointments (NOAs/NORs)
Are you looking forward to the summer monsoons? We have cool news for you!
- As of today, June 22, 2016, College/Division approvers may generate Fiscal MSS Notice of Appointment/Reappointment (NOA/NOR) July 1, 2016 contracts.
Tip: If you are responsible for forwarding NOAs/NORs to employees, review the documents to ensure they have up-to-date information.
Manager Self Service (MSS) Job Change Transactions
Have you submitted your unit’s July 1, 2016 transactions? Don’t wait until it’s too late—complete and submit the fiscal MSS requests today!
Helpful Analytics Reports
Did you know? Analytics reports are available to assist you with Rollover processing.
- The Rollover dashboard Home tab is a good resource for determining employee jobs that may require action to end, extend or change expected end dates.
- The Individuals/Jobs with Expected End Date section of the Rollover Home page highlights current records with scheduled end dates.
- The Individuals/Jobs with No Expected End Date section lists employee records continuing through the next fiscal or academic year.
- The Reasons Jobs End matrix outlines the Expected End Date stages and provides a description of the codes included on the Analytics Rollover report (see page 2).
Be mindful of both FY 2015-2016 and FY 2016-2017 funding when submitting MSS Position Distribution requests.
- FY 2016 changes do not automatically update FY 2017 Position Distribution and vice-versa; therefore, updates to both fiscal years may be necessary.
- On June 22, 2016, the continuation account process inserted rows with a July 2, 2016 effective date for accounts expiring on June 30, 2016. The July 2, 2016 row should be reviewed and revised when submitting distribution changes effective July 1, 2016.
- MSS Position Distribution requests effective July 1, 2016 are due by July 1, 2016.
Helpful Analytics Reports
The following resources are available to view current and future funding:
- UAccess Analytics – Budget and Position Distribution
Dashboard> Employee> Rollover> Budget and Position Distribution Report
- UAccess Analytics – Funding and Compensation Details
Dashboard> Employee> Rollover> Funding and Compensation Details
- UAccess Employee – Position Distribution History
Main Menu> Manager SelfService> MSS Online Forms> Position> Request Position Dist (New)> Position Distribution History Link
Questions??? ContactSystems Control at 621-3664 or email us at email@example.com