The horses and jockeys are headed to the gate
The Triple Crown’s first jewel is a couple days away
It may be exciting but we have some news for you
MSS Graduate Job Changes are available today.
A bonus feature added for department transfers too
Like a photo first place finish, it's surely worth the wait.
MSS Graduate Assistant/Associate Job Data Changes
The Manager Self Service (MSS) Graduate Assistant/Associate Job Data Change requests are now available for the current year changes and Fiscal rollover transactions.
· FTE Changes
· Pay Rate Changes
· Expected End Dates
· Position/Assignment Changes including External Department Transfers
· Position Life Cycle Changes
New features coming soon!
· The ability for initiators to access specific student information in UAccess Employee
· Graduate enrollment validation
· A view of current position distribution
External Department Transfers
MSS Job Data Change requests may be submitted for all employees transferring departments. This includes individuals in classified staff, appointed personnel, faculty, student and graduate positions.
Graduate Assistant/Associate Short Work Break Information
· Fiscal and Academic Graduate Assistant/Associate short work breaks will be updated automatically on May 21, 2016 and June 17, 2016 respectively.
· MSS Graduate Assistant/Associate Job Data Changes are necessary to return employees from short work breaks and/or extend their jobs for the FY/AY 2016-2017.
· Submit MSS Termination requests for Graduate Assistants/Associates ceasing UA employment or vacating one of their multiple positions.
Questions? Contact Systems Control at 621-3664.