Roses are red, violets are blue, the graduate worksheets are ready for you. Read the instructions, review the report, extend the job end dates, if they are too short. FTE’s and salaries from the Fall are displayed and can be validated before grads are paid.
Manager Self Service requests may be submitted to include, Faculty spring hires and reappointments with end dates renewed. See below for additional information.
Graduate Assistant/Associate Worksheets
The Spring 2016 Graduate Assistant/Associate Rollover Worksheetsare now available in UAccess Analytics. Click herefor additional information and worksheet instructions.
· Graduate Assistant/Associate worksheets may be used to extend jobs, and change job attributes such as FTE, salary rate, etc.
Need assistance tracking the UAccess Employee status of your Grad Assistants/Associates? A list of Current Graduate Assistants/Associates is available on the Graduate Students dashboard.
· includes Grads who are New Hires/Rehires, currently active, or on a short work break, and
· provides an option for reviewing the final outcome of the Graduate Assistant/Associate new hire and rollover processes
Changes or corrections may be submitted on PAFs.
Grad Notice of Appointments (NOAs)
The MSS daily pagelet provides a direct link to a pre-filled search page for Grad NOAs appearing on the transaction list when one of the EmplIDs is selected.
· Contracts may be generated daily or periodically throughout the beginning of the spring semester.
· Transactions will drop off the pagelet list once the contracts are generated.
Faculty Spring Semester Hires/Reappointments
Faculty new hires, rehires and extensions are submitted via the MSS Job Data Change request form.
· Early document submittal ensures timely access to systems such as D2L and online library privileges.
Expected End Dates
No need to wait until it’s too late…
The Positions Ending within the next 3-months report in Analytics provides a list of individuals whose jobs are scheduled to end within next 30, 60 or 90 days.
· Checking the report regularly will alert department representatives to take action if the intent is to extend end dates before a person’s pay is interrupted.
· Navigation: Dashboards->Employee->Business Manager Home Page->Home tab
Important Dates and Deadlines
November 02, 2015 – Graduate Assistant/Associate Worksheets available in Analytics
December 04, 2015 – Graduate Assistant/Associate (Spring 2016) Worksheet deadline
December 04, 2015 – Faculty (Spring 2016) MSS Job Data changes due