Financial Education & Consulting Resources
The Arizona Board of Regents contracts with both Fidelity Investments and TIAA to provide the Optional Retirement Plan and Voluntary 403(b) Plan. As part of these contracts, both investment companies offer a variety of financial education resources to all UA employees whether or not you have an account with them.
Individual Financial Consulting
Meet with a certified financial planner from Fidelity Investments or TIAA to review your financial situation, plan for future financial needs, and determine if you are on track for retirement.
To schedule an appointment with Fidelity:
- Main campus or UA Health Sciences: Visit the Fidelity website or call 800-343-0860
- College of Medicine, Phoenix: Contact Damond Petersen at Damond.Petersen@fmr.com or 480-284-1847
To schedule an appointment on campus with TIAA:
- Main campus: Visit the TIAA website or call 800-842-2252.
- College of Medicine, Phoenix: Contact Donn Fitch at email@example.com or 480-350-3209
Online Financial Education
Fidelity Investments and TIAA offer online webcasts and tools addressing topics of interest to employees at all stages of their careers, from saving for college to estate planning.
- Straight Talk about Social Security, Wednesday, Feb. 20, 11 a.m. MST is now available for replay by clicking the "Watch Now" button via www.Fidelity.com/webcasts.
- Live and pre-recorded webcasts that are accessible to all UA employees can be found at www.Fidelity.com/webcasts and netbenefits.com/aus. It is not necessary to have a Fidelity account.
- Employees with a Fidelity account can view additional live and pre-recorded webinars, as well as access calculators, financial news, and other tools at netbenefits.com/aus. Log in with a user name and password, and select “library” at the top of the screen. For detailed instructions on accessing Fidelity’s webinars, click here.
- YouTube Videos on a variety of financial topics are also publicly available.
TIAA Webinar Lounge offers a schedule of live webinars, posted 3 months at a time. These are available to all University employees, whether or not you have a TIAA account. First-time users must sign up.
Woman2Woman is a great place for women to go for information sharing and insight from some of the most influential women in the financial services industry.