University of Arizona FML Resources
FMLA Leave Process Flowcharts
University of Arizona FML Policies
- Classified Staff Human Resources Policy 218.0/University Handbook for Appointed Personnel, Policy 8.04.06/University Staff Manual 3-104
- Graduate Assistant/Associate Manual, Family and Medical Leave Act Policy
- Student Employment Manual
University of Arizona contact for FML questions: Division of Human Resources, 520-621-3660, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Labor: This link takes you to the official FMLA website of the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division. It provides an overview, fact sheets and other federal resources, including the full text of the law and regulations.
Family and Medical Leave Act Poster: Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act: The official Department of Labor poster summarizes the major provisions of the FMLA and explains how employees file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Labor. It is available in English and Spanish
- http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf (English)
- http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlasp.pdf (Spanish)
Family and Medical Leave Act Employee Guide: A booklet from the U.S. Department of Labor designed to answer common FMLA questions, clarify who can take FMLA leave, and explain what protections the FMLA provides.