Automotive Service Attendant
Hourly Min/Mid/Max:$11.00/$13.48/$16.65 Annual Min/Mid/Max:$22,968/$28,146/$34,765
Position Type:Created Date:
Purpose of Classification:
Services vehicles with fuel, lubricants and accessories.
This is first in a series of seven classifications.
Example of Duties:
- Fuels vehicles.
- Changes oil and filter and lubricates vehicles.
- Changes, repairs and balances vehicle tires.
- Makes emergency service calls on and off campus as required.
- Picks up parts from vendors.
- Checks vehicles and records any damages.
- Washes and cleans vehicles.
- Drives buses and other vehicles for special events or field trips as required.
- Assists mechanics in the repair of vehicles when requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of techniques to service vehicles.
- Skill in servicing vehicles with fuel, lubricants and accessories.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Six months automotive service experience.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and /or education approved by Human Resources.
- Possession of a current Arizona Type D, B or C driver's license upon employment.