Life & Work Connections is excited to announce an exploratory partnership for expanded employee assistance counseling services.
As a benefits-eligible employee, you and members of your household now have access to expanded support. This includes:
- Up to 12 free and confidential counseling sessions per personal concern per year.
- Extended appointment times, including evenings and weekends.
- A diverse, statewide network of providers, giving you the flexibility to select a provider who meets your cultural, clinical, and location preferences.
- A range of service modes, including in-person, phone, video, and chat options.
- English- and/or Spanish-speaking counselors and translation services for other languages.
We are committed to exploring new ways to support the health and wellness of University of Arizona employees. We encourage you to take advantage of these benefits, and to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Life & Work Connections
The University of Arizona