As you plan and prepare for fiscal year 2023, be sure to check out the following resources on the Human Resources website.
- Fiscal Year End (Rollover) Schedule
- Calculation Survival Guide
- Document Calendar
- Supplemental Compensation Schedule
Annual moratorium dates
Begin preparing now for the annual moratorium on discretionary pay increases for all employee types, including student workers.
The moratorium covers all pay change reasons except promotions or transfers that have undergone competitive recruitment.
- The moratorium is in effect May 16-June 30, 2022.
- Workforce Systems must receive all discretionary pay changes for FY22 by May 4. The effective date for the change must be before May 16.
- Discretionary increases submitted after May 4 must be effective on or after July 1.
For questions about the moratorium or about processing MSS Job Change requests, contact Workforce Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.