Dear College and Department Representatives,
We are reaching out to inform you about several important updates to MSS Position Create/Modify Request forms in UAccess Employee. Please read carefully to learn how these forms will function following these changes.
Position Create/Modify Form Changes
Effective today, you will see several new features have been added to Position Create/Modify Request forms.
- Workforce Systems will no longer be included in the approval process if the only change requested is to update the supervisor and/or time approver.
- Position Create/Modify Request forms will now allow updates to the following fields:
- Full/Part Time flag (with or without an incumbent in position)
- Position Type Code (vacant positions only)
- New and Existing Working Titles (vacant positions only)
- FTE (vacant positions only)
Our goal with this update is to enhance the ease of use and functionality of Position Create/Modify Request forms. You will be able to implement supervisor/time approver changes with less approval steps and new fields will be open to allow you to initiate changes that previously required correspondence with Workforce Systems.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
HR Workforce Systems