Visit Astra Schedule
Select Request an Event (via Forms).
From the drop-down menu, select the option that best suits your need.
Complete the request form by providing as much detail as possible. Verify all required fields are completed.
Click "Submit" located at the bottom of the page. You should receive a confirmation message to the email you provided shortly after.
The Phoenix Biomedical Campus utilizes Service Desk as our ticketing system for making and tracking service requests. Tickets are made via email to one of the addresses listed below, or by logging in to the Service Desk at this link: https://service.pbc.arizona.edu/home
You will need to set-up a ZoHo account to utilize this Service Desk, video instructions for how to do so can be found here: https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=27abc587-2c23-4d20-a371-a9590168f4f1
After making your Zoho account, you can make service requests to any of the desks listed, instructions for making tickets can be found here: https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=1745e0d5-ed45-4689-9e31-a95901715072
IT Support: PBC-ITServiceDesk@email.arizona.edu
Instructional Technology: PBC-ISServiceDesk@email.arizona.edu
Human Resources: PBC-HRServiceDesk@email.arizona.edu
Space Planning: SpaceRequest@email.arizona.edu
Simulation Center: PBC-SimServiceDesk@email.arizona.edu
Chase tickets are used when a University department would like to pay for parking for a campus visitor. These are commonly used for campus events and meetings. To request the tickets:
- Fill out the form linked below.
- Email the completed form to PTS-Phoenix@email.arizona.edu OR Fax the completed form to 520-626-9662 Attn: Danitza Lopez.
- To self-subscribe to University news: https://uaatwork.arizona.edu/subscriptions
- To edit your subscriptions: http://list.arizona.edu - on the left-hand side of the homepage, after you log in, click "Manage your subscriptions"
- Important lists:
- comphx-staff - College of Medicine - Phoenix Staff
- comphx-faculty - College of Medicine - Phoenix Faculty
- pbc-community - Non-UAHS departments at UA as well as NAU and ASU
- prou_phoenix_contacts - Phoenix-based employees interested in receiving information from Professional U
- uahsemployees - UAHS Employees
- wellbeing-newsletter - WellBeing online newsletter
University employees are eligible to request the use of the motor pool vehicles to conduct University business.
- Visit Facilities Management Motor Pool
- Select "Chevy Malibu -- (Driver + 4 Pass)" (only vehicle available on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus) then select Check Out
- Ensure you are logged in with your UANetID and proceed to fill in remaining information for rental confirmation.
- Print the page for your records and submit the form.
There are multiple parking options on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus for both employees and campus visitors. Please be aware these options vary in price and maximum duration, plan your parking accordingly.
- Metered Parking: There is metered parking on the East and West sides of 5th street. These meters accept coins as well as cards. They are enforced 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and require payment of $1.50 per hour. Maximum parking time is 2 hours.
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus Garage: Located at the southwest corner of Fillmore and 7th Street. This garage is $5 per hour, with a maximum of $15 per day. Annual permits available through University of Arizona Parking and Transportation (waitlist in effect).
- Lot 10002: Located at the northeast corner of Van Buren and 7th Street. This lot is $3 per hour, with a maximum of $12 per day Monday through Friday. Parking on weekends, holidays, and after 5 p.m. M-F is free. Annual permits available through University of Arizona Parking and Transportation.
- Arizona Center Parking Garage: Located at the southwest corner of Fillmore and 5th Street. This garage is $3 per hour. with a maximum of $12 per day.
For questions on shipping & receiving guidelines, please contact Materials Handling Supervisor, Theresa Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you are placing orders for delivery, please include your name and contact information. For freight, please specify the receiving hours in your PO/Delivery Information.
Shipping/Receiving hours 7:30-4:00
- Buildings 435 and 475 will have a centralized shipping and receiving for UPS, FEDEX,AMAZON, etc.
- All incoming/outgoing shipments will be in BSPB Receiving Dock 1st Floor
- Shipments will be inspected for damage and verification
- An email will be sent to requester informing them about their shipments
- Please notify S/R about any large shipments and special requirements
- For now, shipments will be distributed as soon as all shipments have arrived at the dock for the day. (Usually after 1pm)
- Any shipments that require fast delivery, can be picked up in the dock
- All temperature sensitive shipments labeled as such will be addressed accordingly
The voicemail system on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus is linked to the user's email account, allowing for the search and review of messages via the phone or the user's inbox. Please see below for quick setup instructions or download the two PDF files for full, detailed instructions.
To setup your voicemail:
- Lift the receiver and push the "Messages" button on your phone
- Enter the default PIN (Typically 1-2-3-4 or the current year (e.g. 2-0-1-7)
- Follow the setup prompts
- Listen for a confirmation message.
To access messages from the phone:
- Lift the receiver and push the "Messages" button on your phone
- Enter your password followed by #
- Listen to the menu options and navigate through old and new messages as indicated
To access messages through Outlook:
- Open Outlook and locate the new message from "Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System"
- Double click the .wav file to launch your media player.
- Listen to, pause, and rewind the message with the media player, not the phone.
- Be sure to mark the message as read to clear the red light from the phone handset.
Advising & Career Counseling - Link to HR page with resources
Employee Discounts - Discounts inside and outside of Phoenix
Policies - Central website for UA policies
Submit a Work Order - Campus Management and Custodial Resources
Training - Required UA training for all new hires
UA Connect - Online Email Client
Please follow the links below for information on how to utilize Zoom.
• How to Request a Web Conference Capable room in Astra: https://confluence.arizona.edu/display/PBC/How+to+Request+a+Web+Conference
• How to use Zoom: https://it.arizona.edu/service/zoom