It’s beginning to look a lot like rollover season! The FY2015-2016 Rollover Reference Sheets and the Graduate Assistant/Associate Rollover Worksheets are now available in UAccess Analytics. Additionally, the Fiscal Year End Rollover Schedule is featured on the Systems Control Website and in a calendar format in the “Business Calendar” section ofUniversity Business Event Tracking (UBET).
Additional rollover information is provided below.
Graduate Assistant/Associate Rollover “Worksheets”
- Graduate Assistant/Associate worksheets may be used to extend jobs, and change job attributes such as FTE, salary rate, etc.
Rollover “Reference” Sheets
- may be used as a tool for completing MSS Employment/ Job Change request
- include employees in an active status as of May 1, 2015
- cannot be used as a paper source document for submitting changes
- do not have to be submitted to Systems Control
- do not include supplemental compensation, other professional services and summer session jobs
“Reference” Sheet Types
- 9/9 Academic (Salary) Rollover
- 9/12 Rollover
- Clinical Rollover
- Fiscal (Salary) Rollover
- Wage Rollover
- Student Worker
Rollover Reference Sheet and Graduate Rollover Worksheet Location
- Rollover Reference Sheets and Graduate Rollover Worksheets are located at:
Analytics>Dashboard>Employee>Rollover> Home tab
Detailed Information and Instructions
- Detailed information and instructions are located on the Systems Control website at: