Military Training Leave
Military Leave is a leave with pay for active duty or active duty training for a period not to exceed 30 working days in any 2 consecutive calendar years.
- Employees are members of military reserve units or the Arizona National Guard; and,
- Are in possession of active duty orders.
- Employee requests the Military Leave of Absence in advance from his/her supervisor.
- A copy of active duty orders accompanies the request.
What Happens to Your Benefits?
- This leave has no impact on the employee's benefits.