Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Request a certified PSLF form. We generate and complete the form for you from start to finish. When done, you just need to submit to the PSLF servicer.
For more information about the PSLF program, visit the
Federal Student Aid Public Service Loan Forgiveness webpage.
Accessing Employee Files
Arizona Board of Regents Policy 6-912 limits access to personnel records to:
- The individual employee and others authorized by the employee in writing
- Certain officers of the university
- In response to a lawfully issued request such as a subpoena or judicial summons. All subpoenas must be served directly to the Office of the General Counsel.
Contact Employee Records at email@example.com to request your personnel file. Photo identification is required before files may be released.
Frequently Asked Questions:
An Employee Personnel File may contain:
- Original Resume, CV, or UA application
- Offer letters
- Hiring forms
- Signed Notice of Appointment and Reappointment
- Personnel Action Forms
- Performance Reviews
- Supplemental Compensation forms
- Written Warnings
A Departmental "Working" File may contain:
- Duplicate copies of Personnel file contents (prior to UAccess Employee centralization)
- Duplicate copies of Training certificates
- Employee recognition and other acknowledgements
The departmental file is retained for all employees until 6 months after they terminate or transfer to another department.
The retention document for departmental file is located here on page 6 under Record Series Number "20705" with the title of "Employee Personnel Records, Supervisors' and Other Non-Official Copies."